We are looking for a dynamic individual looking to thrive in a growing organization with high potential.The ideal candidate will be a result-driven and highly analytical self-starter who enjoys working in a fast paced and demanding environment. If you have a proven track record of managing multiple client strategies to generate new business opportunities, maximize revenue potential, and grow accounts, this is a great opportunity to join our team.
The account manager is responsible of building long-lasting and mutually beneficial client relationships and connecting with key business executives and stakeholders to facilitate the success of the sales team in selling data center services and solutions, and drive and develop ROOT/Compass Canada’s presence in the market.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Act as the main point of contact for all of ROOT/Compass Canada’s customers that are hosted in the Montreal data centers.
- Respond to customer inquiries via phone & e-mail, assist potential customers during their evaluation process, create quotes & new customer accounts, co-ordinate with channel partners & close inbound sales
- Independently develop; implement; and execute an effective sales strategy to achieve sales goals
- Manage contract renewals for all existing customer contracts.
- Build relationships and work on growing each account’s business in the company
- Work on inbound leads for generating new business for the company
- Collaborate with finance department on invoicing, including building accurate reports on account status
- Keep the client’s management informed by maintaining accurate customer and pipeline records within the CRM system
- Collaborate with other departments, including Customer Operations and Facilities, in delivering amazing customer service to customers.
- Work with Marketing and the sales team to develop and launch sales initiatives to increase pipeline
- Benefits Program (Health insurance including vision, drug, and dental plans, Life insurance and EAP)
- Growth opportunities
- Training and development programs
- Free commercial coffee machine and snacks at all times
- Fun, friendly team environment and culture frequently practicing staff appreciation initiatives
- Arcade game and gymnasium on site
- Free Parking available
- English and French is required
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in an account manager role-preferably within the IT/Hosting industry
- Experience working with CRM software Autonomy and initiative
- University degrees (BA, BCom, or equivalent) in a field of relevance